We have another opening:
HEALTHCARE CENTRE MANAGER
The Health Care Center Manager provides leadership and operational direction to the health center staff and the delivery of high-quality healthcare services to MSRI’s clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Direct and oversee activities and administrative tasks supporting the Health Center’s overall operations in alignment with MSRI’s priorities and objectives and within the assigned budget while demonstrating a level of quality, efficiency, and productivity that ensures the highest standards of excellence.
2. Manages and supervises all assigned staff members through prioritizing and assigning work and through coordinating, monitoring and supervising staff members by providing guidance and direction on the successful completion of assigned tasks, duties, and responsibilities.
3. Build, maintain, and improve good partnership or communication with relevant healthcare centers and hospitals in order to work together to provide accessible and efficient healthcare services to MSRI’s clients.
4. Organize staff meetings, supervision sessions, and other departmental meetings.
5.Take on tasks in addition to the descriptions above as delegated by Senior Programme Manager that are deemed fair, achievable within the present task load and within the person’s capability.
Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, social work, or equivalent
1. Previous work experience in healthcare management or in project management. (Previous management in projects related to health would be preferable)
2. Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Drive
1. Firm in values like respect, integrity, empathy, accountability, and professionalism
2. Inspiring to students and parents, staff, volunteers, and sponsors
3. Passionate in giving back to the community
4. Ability to develop people with limited capabilities, but potential, in a short time
5. Excellent in teamwork
6. Analytical and decisive
7. Result and improvement oriented
If you believe you fit the above criteria, kindly send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 May. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.