Whether it’s a pair of earrings, a crochet top or a bag, Elham Products provides a range of crafts which are made with intricate details by women refugees and asylum seekers to suit your love for fashion and art! To ensure fair trade and sustainability, 20% of the sales will go towards the continuing operation of Elham Project and our organisation as a whole, whilst the remaining 80% will be received by the ladies who make these lovely products.
If you like what you see, simply click on the cart and proceed to checkout. Payment can be made via fund transfer to our bank account, with the following details:
Malaysian Social Research Institute
Bank: Standard Chartered Berhad
Account No: 312-1-5705335-9
Swift Code: SCBLMYKXXXX
Once a transfer has been made, kindly email us at email@example.com with an email subject detailing the purchased product. Your content should include your full name and delivery address. Upon confirmation, we will post the said item/s to your given address shortly.
*The prices shown on this website are not final, and are subject to postage fees and labour costs.